Thursday, April 28, 2005

The garden has been quiet and lonely this week. I know the owner is very busy with wedding plans, caring for children, and other things .... but I worry.

I hoped this time would be different, but I've seen the pattern repeat itself over and over, and I think it's starting again. Now that everyone is working, she will feel that she must stay and care for the grandchildren. She doesn't even realize that she is in danger of falling into the old rut.

The signs are subtle, but they are there. Her dreams will be pushed to the back burner, replaced by the every day hustle and bustle of her busy daily life. Alas, all I can do is watch from afar and pray that all will be well for her ..... ::sigh::


Posted at 9:04 AM

1 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop