Saturday, April 09, 2005

Oh to be able to sit and chat without worrying about who's standing behind me reading over my shoulder. I was chatting with you, sis, and you said something about my garden and Wendy started questioning me about what garden and where it was. She's gotten into the habit of sitting right on the love seat beside the computer and reading my im's. Whatever happened to respecting ones privacy. I never sit by the computer when she is on here. I don't want to know what she's saying or whom she's saying it to. I don't want to have to deal with all that stress that I know I will go through when the girls find out I am moving away until it is a done deal. I can not make a move until I get this trailer mess straightened out, I tried that once and it has ended up costing me alot of money that I could have used in a better way. But I also don't want to feel like a naughty child that is doing something wrong and has to hide it. I'm not doing anything that I shouldn't have already done. I do blame some of that on myself as I have taught Wendy to be Codependent on me as I have been that way for most all my life. That cycle has got to be broken. I guess I need to dig out the book you got me and take it to the park and read it again,,,,really read it.


Posted at 12:20 AM

1 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop