Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I haven't had a chance to post anything in the last couple days as it seems like someone is always demanding my attention or watching to see who I'm chatting with or what I'm reading. Shauna had me go with her yesterday morning as she had to go to court. All went well and she is a single, white female once again. When we got home she laid down for awhile cuz she was tired,,,like I wasn't. But someone had to watch the kids,,,me. I was very frustrated when I got home as Wendy sat on the couch the whole dam time we were gone. None of the kids had had their diapers/pull-ups changed since they'd gotten up, she hadn't cleaned the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher, nor had any of the laundry been done. So I spent the rest of the day watching kids, cleaning, doing laundry and being pissed off.
I will be so happy when this trailer and land are settled. I got up this morning and went to the storage bldg for a bit. Wendy went along and as I was driving over there she popped up with an amazing "LOL" idea. She now wants me to move all of us up to MN with my land money and she will just go to school there. No way!!!!!! I almost bit my tongue off to not scream that at her. All I wanted to do was cry,,,,long and hard. She needs to start her schooling here because I really don't want her up there, at least not right away, she needs to learn to be on her own first.
Sis, you have all that mess in IA to deal with so I'm sorry for unloading all this. I love you and I appreciate that you are here for me. I don't want to ever forget to let you know that. I love you to the moon and back.


Posted at 2:13 PM

2 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop