Monday, April 11, 2005

Sheila Heichel,You have tapped into an intense well of feelings and are ready to tackle deep issues. You are in a position to learn something new about yourself, assuming that you have the courage to sink into your own emotional depths. Don't try to explain your current motives; others will just have to respect your need for space.
I get this sent to me daily and sometimes it is amazing how well it fits. I do have the courage to do this.
I am so excited about the prospect of taking this online class. And I can't wait to get the application filled out for that position you were telling me about sis. And you are right, I am still young enough to become a nurse. This is after all, my time to shine. It is a very exciting time for me. I know that I have to stay focused on taking micromovements toward dealing with old baggage so I'm going to make it a point to go spend time at the storage building sorting through everything and getting my stuff together. I can do this!!!!!!!


Posted at 6:16 AM

1 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop