Tuesday, April 12, 2005

You are totally right, it is ALL about what I want. However, I do agree with you. I need to think about the future and at the same time I need to enoy getting there. I love the whole idea of becoming a CNA! I also think that I would be good at it. I think that I am good with people and I think it would be good for me.
I did however have the same thought as you when it comes to my love for interior design. I think that going and taking classes on different kinds of techniques at Home Depot or Menard's is just the ticket for me. We will decide what we want to do at Ken's and see what he likes and then I'll go take classes on those things and that way I'll be able to do them. And as you said, and one never knows, I can use them to do individual jobs on the side or later after retirement.
But for right now my biggest goal is to work on micromovements to get myself in order here to make that big life change and get myself up there. I did go over to the storage building today and worked on sorting things there. I will be going back tomorrow and getting some more work done again tomorrow. Every little baby step gets me one step closer. Go Me!!!!!


Posted at 11:45 PM

1 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop