Tuesday, April 05, 2005

My hope for this garden is to give me a place to release the inner turmoil that lives inside of me. I hope to plant seeds of growth that will lead me to bloom into a creative soul that won't allow others to walk over my soul. I'm not certain where this will lead but at least it is the beginning of a long awaited journey. I'm sure that there will be plenty of tears left here to water my garden and hopefully plenty of laughter to become the sunshine for my garden.
One of the first plant stakes I want to add to my garden is "abundance". I am going to work on manifesting abundance by making a wish jar of sorts.
The wish jar....Is a powerful receptacle for all the dreams and wishes in my life, especially those that I think are impossible.
Since I don't have a space that is sacred I have decided to plant my dreams and wishes here in my garden where they will get all that they need to grow without the worry of being trampled by everyone. I will think of things that might make my life more fulfilled, luscious, or spectacular. They may be big things, "I want a room where I am free to create magic" or small things, "I want a new book". I will plant these wishes here in my garden and watch them come true!
My first wishes to be planted here in this garden are:
1. I want to have the courage to grow up and move away from my kids. (guilt free)
2. I wish for financial abundance and prosperity. Not to become rich just to be able to do what I need to do. (for myself)
3. I want to be able to become whole and not be a door mat for the world.
These are only a few of my wishes....I'll plant more flowers as the days go by. My biggest wish is to get healthy in soul and have the strength to cut my apron strings and move back to MN where I was happy. Where I can laugh again, live again, where I can feel free to....."Live Out Loud!"
Thanks, sis, for giving me this wonder*full place to grow. With faith I will arrive.
"Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into."
I SHALL grow!!!!!!


Posted at 11:56 PM

1 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop