Tuesday, April 19, 2005

You there, sis? Haven't seen anything posted this week, and no emails either. Is everything okay?

I'm in Iowa, digging through mounds and mounds of papers. Your brother has already been calling, and asked if I wanted to go out motorcycle riding. I turned him down, and I could tell he was disappointed. Life is sad, sometimes.

Dad is doing well, but his finances are not so healthy. Met with Cyndy and hashed things over, then she brought Jeremy in and we both talked to him about things. It was a good talk, and I think it will improve things.

I'd better get back to work. I'll load up AIM and log on here, but won't actually be at the computer. Feel free to IM me. If I hear it dingaling, I'll come to the keyboard ;)


Posted at 9:02 AM

1 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop