Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Sorry we haven't been able to chat for a while - I really miss you. Things are actually settling down a little bit here. Got my house appraised, and everything submitted for the refinancing. The loan officer said everything looks good. I'll know the beginning of next week. If it goes through I'll save nearly five hundred a month, which I plan to spend on house renovations. Cross your fingers for me.

On that note, I'd better get going .. Ken is on his way over, and I said I'd give him a back massage when he gets here. He planted 14 fruit trees (that I ordered), and tilled the garden a second time so it's all ready for planting. I think he deserves a massage :)

Love ya!


Posted at 8:32 PM

2 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop