Thursday, May 05, 2005

Sis, I opened an email from tarot.com this morning and I had to ask myself,,,,"Did sis write this and email me?",,,lol
Sheila Heichel,One inner voice is telling you to hide, but another one says to do things that draw attention to you. This may feel like a familiar dilemma, for you're typically not one to seek the spotlight, unless you feel safe with those around you. Now, however, you are seeking acknowledgment. Even if it brings up issues of insecurity, it's time for you to get out of the cave that you've tunneled yourself into.
And what is even funnier is that this so hits the spot as I've had a couple very icky days. Wendy was off work on Tuesday and she slept till 5:30 then she got up and left with Christa for a "few" minutes. Of course she didn't get home till almost 10 which meant that once again I was stuck here with all the kids, doing all the house work and this was while I was still sick as all get out with a huge sinus headache. Shauna was at work so she couldn't help her self. Then yesterday Wendy was off again and she did absolutely nothing while I did laundry, cleaned house and did dishes. It is time for me to say something because she can't really think this is ok.
I sure hope all this trailer mess gets over sooner than later.
Sending you huge hugs for being here for me. I love you to the moon and back.


Posted at 8:59 AM

1 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop