Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Sis,
Thanks for your reply. I've been worried, and I didn't want to say or do anything to make you feel like you had to come here if you didn't want to. On the other hand, I think this would be a GREAT place for you to be. And I have to admit, I'd love to have you here.

I had a dream the other night. We were old, Ken had passed away at the ripe old age of 92, and it was just you and I here (yeah, you were still here at that age - what a hoot!). We were still in Rochester - at least from early spring until after the holidays. In winter we went to the southern property Ken and I bought when I retired from Mayo. Year after year we kept decorating our little 'perpetual tree' every month, and sat out every day for an afternoon break with our herbal tea. You did sewing and crafts, and I was still writing (I know what a scream).

Don't I have silly dreams? :)


Posted at 8:02 PM

1 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop