Monday, July 18, 2005


Sheila Heichel,Although you've been struggling with restrictions, you can see how you limit yourself by setting up situations where you run into obstacles. Failures in the past don't need to be endlessly repeated. Now you can change the rules of the game if only you have the courage to heal your own wounds by letting go of fear.


TeeHee~~I read this and thought perhaps you were telling my horiscope today. I miss you and send you tons of love. I hope that your day is filled with lots of love and many small miracles. I have missed coming here and will have to try very hard to visit here again on a daily basis.

Thank you for being such an awe*inspiring friend,
ButterflySheila






Posted at 1:47 PM

1 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop