Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Just wanted to say thank you again for all that you have done for me, Sis! It's hard sometimes to believe that I have descent bra's to wear, nice shoes for dressing up a bit, nice clothes to wear and oh so many other things. These are things I wouldn't have got for myself because someone else always needed something. And to have a bedroom that I can make my very own, that is amazing but to top that off I am actually going to have a home for my craft stuff, were I can go and it will be there waiting for the magic to happen, things I never thought I would have. It means more to me than you will ever know.
I know that it took me a very long time to realize that it was ok for me to have a life, ok to move out of the way of the Universe/God and let the magic in. I finally got it! The Universe/God has great things in store for me and all I have to do is believe,,,,believe the magic. I have to know that there is a job waiting for me at Mayo,,,,the Universe/God will make it happen,,,,I claim that job. I have a lot of creating left to do,,,,that to I will leave to the Universe/God to let it happen. But nothing that the Universe/God holds out to me will compare to what the Universe did for me the day he bought you back into my life. I do have to be reminded of that magic now and again, like yesterday. I was talking to Wendy and she said that a letter came from Mayo saying that they could not offer me an interview at this time, my heart sank. But, then I remembered that I had gotten out of the way of the Universe/God, that letter was from the application I had put in while I was still in Texas. This is a new day, a new time, and this time the magic will happen.
In all of this there you are right smack in the middle, thank you so very much for caring and for staying.
::gentle hugs:: I love you.


Posted at 12:30 PM

0 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop