Tuesday, January 30, 2007





Ok well maybe not just one. I love quilting and this is the quilt I made for my bed along with the mound of pillows that take's several trips just to empty the bed at night. I also love decorating hence the top half of the wall that is painted to match the fabric on the table cloth as well as some of the pillow shams. This fabric comes from the "Flavia" collection entitled Dream.
I have done several other bedroom sets as well as just tons of quilts. I'll have to go through my pictures and see what all I can find to share with you.
My next quilt will be for Darlene, a very amazing lady. Let's see who can guess the pattern I'll be using.

Labels:


Posted at 5:58 PM

1 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop