Saturday, January 20, 2007























I want to post a thank you to a very inspiring co-worker, Leslie, for this wonder*filled gift of springtime. I happened to mention to her that I was ever so ready for spring and it's flowers and color as it was snowing and grey outside that day. The next day she appeared with a canning jar filled with gravel and these wonderfull bulbs burried inside along with a note to fill with water just to the top of the gravel. Within just a day or so the growth started showing and within the week there I found these blooms. They seemed just perfect up agains my magical wall in my room which I was inspired to paint to match a piece of fabric by "Flavia". Thank you dear friend!

Labels:


Posted at 6:03 AM

2 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop