Sunday, January 07, 2007








This is my amazingly beautiful granddaughter, Christianna Lorraine. I wish for her all the happiness and dreams in the world. She is 13 so her journey into womanhood is just beginning and I hope she has a safe, colorful, amazing journey filled with love and laughter. God watch over her always and keep her safe. When she was little she would always talk about her angel, Gabriella, and tell me how she would come and watch over her as she slept, she was only 2 or 3 when she first told me this and I can remember how amazed I was. Now she see's her on a rare occurance but I know she is with her always. How blessed I am to have such an amazing family.

Labels:


Posted at 10:46 AM

1 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop