Sunday, March 04, 2007



This is my yougest, my baby girl. Her name is Shauna and she is 23. She is my high maintenance one,,lol. I guess I can't complain as I'm sure I have to take some of the blame for this. When my oldest daughter was 2 they told me I could not have anymore children so 9 years later when I kept getting sick I attributed it to having a touch of a flu bug. So with such a blessing as this from God how could I not spoil her just a tad bit? I was lucky to have two beautiful girls and they've blessed me with some wonder*filled grandchildren. I'll have to dig up some pics of Wendy as she isn't much on having her pic taken but I'm sure I can get her daughter to sneak a shot of her so I can share her with you as well.
My riches are my family.....

Labels:


Posted at 11:11 AM

2 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop