Monday, August 06, 2007









































My grandson, Gavin, wanted to get a kitty, not a cat, a kitty. But of course you have to get prepared so I took him to Target and got him a food/water dish and of course while in the pet isle he spotted a kitty playhouse, which of course he had to have and then he spied the most girlie kitty bed and reminded us that his kitty would need a place to sleep, boy does it cost to adopt a kitty. We took this home and put the playhouse together, no small job I might add. Then he decided we needed a carrying case to bring his kitty home so instead of going back out and buying one I had him make his own with a box. I told him to put holes in it so his kitty could breath and to decorate it.
The next day his mom took him to Paws and Claws, our pet shelter here in town, and he adopted his new kitty. I think she's went through several different names now and I'm sure eventually he settle on the perfect name for her but in the mean time he is enjoying having his new pet/friend and he's being very diligent in keeping her fed and watered and not so diligent in keeping her liter box clean he needs more help there so that has pretty much become my part of keeping a kitty in the house.
I'm so blessed to have two of my grandchildren right here to enjoy but I dearly miss the four that live in Texas. I feel like I'm missing out on so very much of their growing years.
I guess it's time for a visit....






Labels:


Posted at 7:48 AM

2 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop