Saturday, February 21, 2009













I was babysitting for a 2 month old little girl for awhile and her mommy just brought a bag of pampers over along with a can of formula and left it there and when I started getting low she restock my house. My sister, Cheri, was working on making a craft space for herself so I decided to try and use the formula cans as I emptied them. I took scrapbook paper and Hodge Podge and walla,,,pretty containers for markers, colored pencils, scissors and whatever else she might need to have around to be creative. While making these I was cleaning out some of my craft area and came across some frozen juice containers that I had used for markers in the past and decided to match them up with her containers and see how that would work and as you can see it was a good idea. I'm hoping she is using them and loving them.

Labels:


Posted at 9:39 PM

0 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop