Sunday, February 27, 2011



My daughters BFF from high school is fixing to have her first baby, a girl. So I wanted to make her a very special gift since she was like my very own daughter and at my house pretty much on a daily basis so I skipped on over to the MBS in search of something whimsical and I found the recipe to this amazing diaper bag tutorial by the amazing Bradie Sparrow. You can find out more about Bradie over at "A Quilty Kind of Girl". Bradie was a huge help for me along the way. I ran into a couple snags because of my own lack of self confidence when it comes to making other items besides quilts and so I picked Bradie's brain and she was more than happy to help me out. I did take the liberty to make it my own by adding the pocket on the inside but you can bet your bottom dollar that this recipe will be used many times as I always gift my baby momma friends with a quilt. Thanks you Bradie.
Tiffany, I hope you enjoy this gift and make good use of it.

Labels:


Posted at 7:49 PM

0 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop