Wednesday, January 11, 2012


I chose this pic today because I don't like posting without a pic for you all to enjoy. It also reminds me of myself in that I've always been more comfortable staying at home in the safety of this house which means I miss out on doing so many things with my friends but it is time for me to transition into a butterfly and get out and enjoy life with my friends so for the next two weeks I am going to go on a vaca to Des Moines, IA to spend some time with a very dear friend,,,,my friend I've had the longest on my journey. Patti and I went to 1st grade together and all the rest of our elementary years as well and we have remained friends through all the adventures in our journeys. We didn't see each other during our teen years but later as adults we reconnected and found out we still like all the same things, quilting, beading,,,,just being creative so these next two weeks will be spent creating magic. I'll post pics when I return. 
Happy creating to you all.


Posted at 1:34 PM

0 comments





Action Items
Turn bedroom into Magic Place :)
Fresh Poppy Design
Moda Bake Shop